Autopoint first commenced business in 1952 as an automobile trading company under the name of Punjab Auto Agency. Understanding the growing potential in the market, the company entered new verticals in 1991 and has expanded ever since. Today, the company is a leading player in several verticals of the automobile market, including sale/purchase of new and used cars, auto loans, motor insurance, and servicing. The company is also an authorized Maruti Suzuki workshop and owns and operates one of the leading Maruti service stations across West Delhi.
We have a 5,000 square-feet modernly built showroom dedicated for sales. In addition, a 15,000 square-feet state-of-the-art facility committed to the service division. Having an employee base of about 60 trained workers, the company’s prime focus lies on customer satisfaction and quality assurance.